Sunday, February 11, 2007

That's a wrap.

Okay, y'all. Thanks to all of you who included me in your Grammy Experience®. I had a blast - more fun that just emailing out my feeble comments post-event. More thoughts on the posts? Keep posting. We can chat about this stuff. Funny - with trying to keep seven or twelve fingers going on the keys, the show seemed to go by pretty quickly. Was I distracted? Did any of the performances make me just stop dead? Uh, - I don't think so. The video of James Brown was pretty electrifying - you don't know what you've got 'till its gone (to quote a pretty darn good songwriter). If he had come out and performed tonight, everyone else woulda looked pale. (Intentional pun? - you decide)

Now - let's move on to something really important. The father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter. My money is on the old guy. A real underdog story.

No comments: