Sunday, February 11, 2007

About 8 hours to go . . .

A lot of the time when I'm looking at blogs or some other sort of online journaling I find myself thinking ". . . doesn't this person have a life?"
So - haven't I got a life? Isn't there a yard that needs to be cleaned up? Tools that need to be put away? And this thing - this Grammy blog - does it have any more than a day or two of life itself? I haven't got a plan for it beyound the telecast tonight. This is sort of an experiment in comment and discussion. If none of my friends are geeky enough to be watching the Grammys with a computer right next to them - there'll be no comment and discussion.
So, don't disappoint me.
(Whoa - what does that mean? Disappoint by not showing up? Or by showing up?)
Alright - I've got to go put away some tools.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And don't forget the multi-species feces, adding a few goats would be, um, very Nancy&Joe-like of you. You were up at 5:00 in anticipation? When did you come up with-TOO MUCH MONKEY BUSINESS ? Just Jesus Brilliant......