Sunday, February 11, 2007

I may fail miserably

I might not have the 'fast typey fingers' needed for this arena. Especially when I start to fall under the spell of music and Dewars and wings. Isn't America great? I can certainly understand how people all over the world can hate us - I'll even give a damn until 8:00 this evening. After that the hungry and homeless and dispossessed will have to wait a while.
When you do this kind of thing it becomes easier to understand some of the recent blog uproar at the John Edwards campaign.
I am obviously not a journalist - I'm a construction guy/artist/smartass who has internet access. This blogging starts out as a personal thing and maybe - for some - never gets far from that. I feel a distinct lack of constraint.Right now I'm just warming up these typey fingers - waiting for de music.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

to fail miserably would seem to be, by definition, to succeed joyfully

Anonymous said...

Um. de music? Urk,flarf,snark. I have fallen under the spell of FMC, your fault entirely.

MQM said...

I am trying my best to spread the cult of FMC. I just sent the link to Ellen's mom, Joan. I also started her down the dangerous road of blog awareness. God forgive me.

Anonymous said...

Nonsense. I adore FMC and could become totally blog infatuated, it way beats magazines and newspapers, real people with real smarts and real opinions and no ads and none of those nasty cardboard things falling out of the pages. God needs to forgive your photographer, though.

MQM said...

My photographer is a well paid professional.

suckling pig mce said...

and i, my friend, am a prell maid confessional

MQM said...

Awright! Link to Fat Mammy Cat added to links on top page.