Sunday, February 10, 2008

40 years since Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

So, that's the fade out. I'm the last one standing, it appears. Grammy is (are?) - changing with the times, I guess.
Glad that Herbie Hancock won for Album of the Year. He was overcome, and it was touching. Dave Grohl seemed to feel that he deserved his award. I'm so full of attitude, eh?

Thanks to the par-ti-cipants. You make it more of a spastic experience for me. Much Type-y to do! Especially when the Dewar's starts to kick in. Not to mention the greasy chicken-honey-blue cheese fingers.
Thanks for your posts. See you next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I missed some things. I want to know if they played the pre-party performance of Kelly Clarkson.

And I want to know what anyone thought. Cause I might be a little embarassed to say, I thought it was real. I actually felt something.